Monday, November 29, 2021

Level 1 Physical Education: Renegade Hockey Reflection

Today I would give myself  a 5/5 for effort and participation  in this training because... 

I was able to display an array of skill, dedication and confidence in this lesson. 


Skill(s) I worked on improving was/were: Control of the ball utilising the hockey stick

Today I helped: Hane, and vice-versa. We were able to teach each other and communicate efficiently and effectively which enhanced our listening skills and ability to direct.

Someone who helped me learn and how was: Hane. He was able to teach adequately well and explained everything to a degree where we could both understand what he was teaching.

 It was challenging to: Keep control of the ball.

Something I really enjoyed was: Creating new bonds and relationships with new fellows. This lesson was crucial to create these new bonds as they’ll prove a necessary in the near future in group activities.

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Isaiah
    I was hoping you would post your third reflection or, even better, your End of Week Summary as it is in both these pieces of writing that you really revealed your depth of thinking, insightfulness and impressive vocabulary. But maybe you thought they were too personal to publish in a public forum? Anyway, I must commend you for publishing this, thereby demonstrating, once again, you are a young man with a great work ethic. .

    ReplyDelete